Team Challenges give Aaptiv members a new way to do group fitness training. At no extra cost, Aaptiv members can join small groups working toward a common health goal. Every season we’ll release a new challenge. Team Challenges kick off every Monday throughout the “season” so if you’re not ready to commit for the first week, you can join the following week’s group. Once each challenge begins, all participants will be randomly broken up into smaller groups and split into two teams. You will complete the assigned workouts and will earn points for your respective teams. The team with the most points at the end of challenge wins! Each group will have a feed, similar to the team tab, where they can post messages, trade encouragement, and keep each other accountable.
Articles in this section
- Can I join more than one challenge?
- If I complete a class twice, do I earn double the points?
- What happens if I miss a Team Challenge workout?
- Where will I be able to see posts from the other members in my challenge?
- I signed up for a Team Challenge! When will I know what team I’m on?
- How do I leave a Team Challenge?
- How do Team Challenges work with Coach?
- I didn't sign up for the Team Challenge! Can I sign up for another one?
- Can I pick my own team in Team Challenges?
- How do I join a Team Challenge?