No, you do not have to be connected to a HRM. Being connected, however, provides Aaptiv to collect data that will better personalize your current adaptive plan, a more comprehensive Stats page, and allows you to experience coaching in the heart rate based workouts.
Articles in this section
- Can I pick the voice for the AI workouts?
- Will these workouts count towards my streak?
- How do I remove this option from my screen(s)?
- What are the new exercise rating screens?
- Can I save/favorite my AI Adaptive training plan workouts like I can my other Aaptiv workouts?
- Do I have to pay anything additional for this feature?
- Do I have to wear a Heart Rate monitor?
- What if I can’t perform my Adaptive Workout for today? Can I skip or makeup my workout?
- How do I end my current AI Adaptive Training plan?
- How do I locate the Adaptive Training Plan?