The Aaptiv App now allows users to connect to their favorite Heart Rate Monitors
- Must emit a Bluetooth 4.0 signal (i.e. BLE or Bluetooth Smart)
- Must be non-proprietary (compatible with third-party apps)
- Be sure your phone’s Bluetooth setting is set to ON
- After you download the Aaptiv app, connect to your phone’s Health app and turn on all permissions. (both read and write)
Process to Connect:
- Wear your heart rate monitor according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In the Aaptiv app, tap the Coach icon (lower left), then the bluetooth icon (upper right).
- See “Connect Devices”, then “Connect” on your chosen HRM.
Select the Heart Rate Monitor you would like to connect to.
Start your workout.