The green, yellow, and red dots located next to each class indicate the intensity level of the workout. Green is beginner, yellow intermediate, and red is advanced.
Articles in this section
- What do the green, yellow, and red class colors mean?
- What kinds of workouts are offered?
- Are classes audio or video?
- How often are new classes added?
- What is the 5k/10k Training Program?
- Can I listen to my own music?
- How does Aaptiv calculate calories burned/distance run?
- Why can't I rewind during an Aaptiv class?